Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brown? Really...

Take this test!
You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Hey Nikki! (If you ever get sick of me commenting on your blog PLEASE just tell me to go away!) :)

I couldn't see the description of the brown at first for some reason but then I highlighted it with my mouse and it all came up. Weird!

ANYWAY, MAN I WISH I was BROWN!! What neat things it says you are! Granted, I don't know you super well anymore but from what I remember you are smarter than SMART and SOOOOO talented so I think that seems to fit you like a glove....just my opinion which admittedly (sp?) doesn't count for much, but I love to give it anyway. :) . I LOVE being able to catch a little glimpse of you once in awhile - it's SO FUN!

AD said...

Thanks to Melanie, I got to read what Brown was, too. (Just highlight the invisible text for anyone who can't see it.)Yes, brown suits you! But I am humoring myself by my self assurance that I must be a compilation of all of the colors, right? Right? RIGHT? I mean, who wants to be all red???
So I know there is definitely brown, stability to you, but I've seen the green, black and red in you too!

Carla said...

Hi Nikki, I think brown describes you. Ad is right though, we all have many colors flowing thru us at any given time. What fun it is to be women and sisters and to be so diverse!