Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All I want for Christmas is a FISH!!

We watched Addison and Pearson Saturday night for Sheriece and Jerad, who were going to her company Christmas party.  At the end of the evening Sheriece, came in with the greatest thing since sliced bread.  At least the kids though so.  Sheriece had won four foot long fish pillow during a round of Dirty Santa.  It was a hit with ALL the kids.  The four of them spent the next two hours playing with the fish.  Now, if you ask Gillie what she wants for Christmas, she says "A fish, mine ownd one, not Pearson's." This is a considerable upgrade from the "apples" she previously wanted from Santa.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! You gotta send me those pictures!! That was too funny!! Gillie has an easy wish list. It'll set you back $25 bucks, tops! Haha!

AD said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I am so excited to read all of your fun posts. I want my ownd fish, too!

Carla said...

Nikki I was just thinking you should have a blog page! Glad you decided to join us, its fun to read up on everybody and the goings on. How cute, who would have thought the fish would be such a hit.
Love you!
Carla

Carla said...

Nikki, I love the new look of your blog. And how did you get it to play music?

Diane said...

Yea, another neice joins the blog world and I can read about them and their family. I just LOVED the picture of your new house and your kids in boxes that you sent. In fact I realized yesterday that I carry that around in my planner and I don't have pictures of my own grandkids!! You are so thoughtful to send us pictures and cards. It really means a lot to me. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Nikki said...

SM is my technically support. I sent her the song I wanted and she sent me back and email with a bunch of jibberish and told me how to add and element...voila!!