Monday, August 11, 2008

Nick's Baptism





Nick was baptized three weeks ago.  It was very special.   The missionaries baptized and confirmed him.  By missionaries I mean all the missionaries in a 500 mile radius.  There must have been more than a dozen hands on his head during the confirmation!!! Also making the day even more special was the participation by his cousins, the Colemans ... the ones that weren't galavanting around Europe.  Jessica recited an article of faith, Clay gave a take about baptism and Maddie performed a song she wrote with her guitar, twice.  The Missionaries demanded an encore!!! It was also great to have so many other loved ones present, the Morris's, Taylor and Sabra and Grandma and Lee.  Thanks everyone!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay for Nick! Congratulations. The pictures of all the grandkids with Grandma are so cute! I love the blue eyes! Do all the grandkids have those?

AD said...

My kids had such a great time and loved being able to take part in this special day for Nick. Wish I could have been there, too.

Unknown said...

Ha! Reading Jamie's comment, I do realize my kids are the odd ones out with their eyes! In fact, my siblings and my kids are the ONLY grandkids with brown eyes, aren't we!?

We have the cutest kids in our family! Look at how precious they all are!

Carla said...

Congrats Nick! I'm sure it was a fantastic day, one you'll remember. I'm glad you had so many family members there to show their support.
Wish I could have been one of them! Love you and miss you all!