Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photo session proofs

Here is the link to the proofs from our photo session.... I was mainly looking for a nice protrait of Gillian whose time in front of the lens has been limited, partly her own doing, and needs some representation on the walls of our home. I was also hoping to squeeze a Christmas card out of the deal... While there are some great shots, I don't know that I really got either of these things accomplished. Maybe I will feel differently when I see them in her office.

http://www.kiralisa.com/Glasscock/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like 'em! Cute, cute kids!

Also, you have been on a funny comment roll on my blog. You're making me feel completely unwitty!

Diane said...

What a beautiful family. I've never seen such blue eyes. Wonderful photographer. I would frame every single picture!

AD said...

Loved them!! What will you ever choose!