Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008


Here is the kids with the explanation of their Halloween costumes...Rock Band!!!

We had a great Halloween!!! Sheriece's family and Lexie and Noah came over to Trick or Treat with us.  Mom and Lee came and tended the campfire and brought Halloween punch...I didn't know you could drink stuff with dry ice floating in it...  We had "Scared Silly Chili"(aka AD's White Chili) and tons of treats including Carma's sugar cookies (a family FAVORITE!!) and Lexie's Bug Cupcakes!!! We also stuffed in roasted hot dogs and marshmellows.  Ugh...  Nick hit the streets of our neighborhood with his crew(too big to go with the family this year).  We finished off the night with the Goonies.  Great night!!!






P.S. I almost posted my first photo bucket link all by myself...I only had to Sheriece once!!! Go me!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They're so flippin' cute. Halloween was so fun! Thanks again for your continued hospitality! We love our second home in Lakeland!

PS. I cracked up at the typo at the bottom that made "Sheriece" into a verb. Don't fix it now or this comment will make no sense!

McCain/Palin '08

AD said...

Ahhh, can we do Halloween take Two when I get there on Saturday??

Sabra said...

Those kids are too adorable for words. I am so glad they are getting to grow up together and be close. That is something so special.

Carla said...

Darling kids and darling Halloween costumes!

Diane said...

Just loved hearing about your Halloween adventures. Loved the menu and those sugar cookies of Carma's can't be beat. One of our favorites also. We have a tradition of soup, breadsticks and cinnamon rolls. Mmm. Lovely eating day. Then top it off with candy and life can't get better!