Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Eight is enough...

I have been TAGGED by my followers...

8 Favorite TV shows:
1- Gilmore Girls
2- The Wonder Years
3- Ghost Hunters
4- House
5 - Friends
6- Fraiser
7- America's Funniest Videos 
8- Heros/Lost (Tie)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1-Went to work...late
2- balanced a tax return
3- reconciled payroll tax returns
4- surfed the internet
5- removed staples from a 60 page tax return
6- replaced two pages
7- re-stapled the tax return
8- went home to bed

8 things I wish for:
1- our admin assistant to come back from maternity leave so I don't have to mess with staples (the temp doesn't understand why everyone can't do their own stapling)
2- a normal pregnancy
3- a healthy baby
4- happy children
5- my son to stop asking me what is the alternative to a C-section
6- a snow day
7- winning the lottery
8- Nick not to be mad at me for writing #5

8 things to do before I die:
1- travel
2- read a lot more
3- learn to play an instrument
4- learn a foreign language
5- make partner
6- see my children settled and happy
7- clean out the attic
8- figure out #8


8 things I look forward to:
1- Christmas!!!
2- the end of tax season
3- visits from my family
4 - the weekend
5- the summer
6- naps
7- pizza
8- cuddling with hubs every night

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun and eventful yesterday, like mine! I should have listed HALLOWEEN as something I look forward to. I LOVE Halloween!!

Sabra said...

I have to admit this tag thing is kinda fun in that we get to see things we might be overlooking about our peeps. I was touched by all of them I have read.
Too funny about Nick asking you that! Tell him he doesn't need to know until he's 30 and he should be glad you are not the kind of parents that would sit down with a picture book and tell him the whole story. Ha.

AD said...

Hahaha about question #5!!!!!! I love fraiser
It's the best!!!

Diane said...

Loved the cuddling with hubby.