Friday, January 23, 2009

First Picture

We went to the doctor last week and he confirmed the earlier home test... I'm pregnant.  We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is very reassuring and my initial SHOCK is slowly turning to excitement.  I am due September 4th, but because I will be a repeat C-Section, they will schedule it one week before my due date. I feel pregnant already with major food aversion, tiredness, water retention in specific place (like they weren't big enough before), and the always pleasant mood swings.  Next appointment is set for February 5th.  I will keep you posted. 

6 comments:

AD said...

I'm still trying to figure out how YOU are carrying MY baby...gosh, it is so nice of you! I kinda hate thinking that you are going to have to go through all of this pain and suffering only to turn that baby over to me come August 28th...

Maegan said...

AD, you sound like Sheriece! I'm surprised nothing "happened" to me while I was staying with her over the Holidays! ;)

I'm so excited for you, Nikki!! I LOVE ultrasound pictures! It looks like a boy to me.

Unknown said...

That little peanut is so sweet. I can't wait. And AD is going to have to throw down over which of us gets to steal your baby!

Jessabella said...

i can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl!!! what do you want the baby to be?

Carla said...

Aren't ultrasounds the coolest ever? I'm sure you'll be happy whether it's a boy or girl. Sorry you're having all the pregnant "symptoms" they are not fun at all.

Too funny Ad! You really want another one?!?

Carla said...

Hi Nikki, you've been tagged. See my blog for details.
Love you!